Coaching – Up to Executive level
“There is nothing more powerful in an organisation than a conversation built upon mutual trust, respect and freedom which tells ‘tell it like it is’…”
It is our commitment to walk alongside you to help you find your own distinctive way of leadership by bringing out your qualities and stretching you in a style relevant to you and the context you operate in.
In order to suit different needs, sessions can be arranged on anything from a structured block basis, to a ‘thinking aloud’ ad hoc arrangement, to fit as far as possible around your needs and schedule.
- Key staff
- Diversity & Inclusion specialists
GET IN TOUCH
How can we help you?
Get the latest ED&I news
Free advice, with no obligation
We will help you to:
- Challenge yourself, to be the best you can be
- Gain greater insight into the personal and organisational challenges & opportunities of diversity
- Discover a balance between consideration of individual, systemic and global factors
- Explore openness to transpersonal or spiritual considerations – if desired
The Equality Academy One-to-One and Executive coaching inputs:
- Can be offered as stand-alone interventions, or as part of a blended programme
- Are specifically designed to the needs of each individual and can last for between 3 to 12 sessions
- Cover a wide range of areas: motivation; effectiveness in leading people; team building and performance; engaging in real & effective conversations
- Explore Inclusion and diversity; Inclusive Leadership; culture change & transformation or restructure
- Can include Spiritual Mentoring and Mindfulness
Our one-to-one clients tell us that our approach helps them:
Make better, more congruent, decisions and feel more at peace & more confident to face the most difficult situations. And to cut through confusion and complexity to the heart of the matter; rather than feeling at the mercy of circumstances.
You may also be interested in our:
Inclusive Leadership Open Masterclass Inclusive Leadership Training and Workshops Managing and resolving team conflict