Whilst it is great to engage with diversity; it is risky to do it on shaky ground
An ED&I audit aims to get ‘beneath the skin’ of your stated equality, diversity & inclusion commitment and ask how it relates to your core business values and other ethical concerns, such as CSR, human rights, and sustainability.
Our ED&I Audit includes:
- An overall assessment of your company performance and culture in relation to equality and diversity
- A clear profile of your business in relation to key criteria agreed in advance with you
- A report which can guide you towards diversity excellence that fits with your overall corporate strategy and business plan.
GET IN TOUCH
How can we help you?
Get the latest ED&I news
Free advice, with no obligation
The Equality Academy offers ED&I audits as:
- Desktop Audit – review documentation
- Mini Audit – review documentation, internal processes & communication and organisational culture
- Full Audit – more detailed review or documentation and processes and interviews, surveys and research
At all levels of ED&I audit include recommendations and suggestions that will help you achieve legal compliance and move towards best practice.
How you will benefit:
Commissioning an ED&I Audit is a proactive best-practice approach to developing a diversity strategy that is integrated into everything you do.
You may also be interested in our:
Inclusive Leadership Open Masterclass Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Audits and Reviews Gender Equality Good Practice Workshop