ED&I Training and Workshops
Positively engage with diversity. Understand the power of difference
Go beyond the ‘headline’ diversity issues to gain a wider understanding of the power of difference; and develop improved organisational values, both internal and external. Understand the principles of ED&I and what is expected of the individual in the workplace.
Our ED&I workshops will provide:
- An introduction to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace
- Increased engagement and better understanding of the key issues
- Knowledge of the basic principles including legal obligations and positive practice in the workplace
- Ability to manage individuals within your organisation to promote ED&I and better outcomes.
GET IN TOUCH
How can we help you?
Get the latest ED&I news
Free advice, with no obligation
The Equality Academy ED&I workshops are:
- Offered as Taster Session, Introductory, Team or Executive Workshops, to suit your needs and requirements
- Can be adapted to create a ‘single issue’ seminar covering a specific topic or characteristic or an overview of ED&I in the workplace
- Workshops can be structured to suit managers, staff members or a mix of both.
At whatever level you engage us, our aim is to:
Help you develop a newly expanded and improved sense of organisational values; providing you with an understanding of how the power of difference will super-charge your individual and organisational performance.
You may also be interested in our:
Inclusive Leadership Open Masterclass Training with Theatre Workshops Cultural Competence Intercultural Challenge