Equality Analysis for Best Practice
Equality Analysis for Best Practice Workshop
While Equality Analysis (EA) is an inevitable requirement for public bodies, it can be a highly effective tool in any sector. Meaningful EAs are a first base in good ED&I practice, they can enable your business to assess and improve its ED&I performance: for example, in attracting & serving diverse customers and in the recruitment, selection, management & development of a diverse and effective workforce.
This Equality Academy workshop will help you to:
- confidently carry out EA in easy steps, conducting it in an efficient and consistent manner
- engage staff, customers and other stakeholders across all the protected characteristics in EA consultation, involvement and participation
- offer a practical tool to make material changes for the benefit of staff, customers and business outcomes
- assist public agencies to apply good practice in completion of EA documentation in line with the Equality Act 2010, the Public Sector Equality Duty and Equality & Human Rights Commission guidance
GET IN TOUCH
How can we help you?
Get the latest ED&I news
Free advice, with no obligation
About the EA Best Practice Workshop:
- Offered as Introductory or service wide team workshops
- Part of an integrated approach, aligned with your business’s vision and values
- Makes use of stakeholder feedback and input, monitoring data and knowledge of your population
- If you have your own EA (or Equality Impact Assessment) forms, we can make use of these; alternatively, we can offer you an easy-to-follow Equality Academy EA template.
Benefits of an EA with Engagement workshop:
Our EA with Engagement workshops ensure that Equality Analysis is more than a “tick-box” paper exercise: it equips participants to involve customers and staff in assessing and improving performance in equality and inclusion. For all organisations, this positions you to attract and retain talent, remove barriers to performance and engage the widest possible range of customers.
You may also be interested in our:
Inclusive Leadership Open Masterclass Equality Analysis (Impact Assessment) Review E D & I Workshops and Training