Equality Analysis (Impact Assessment) Review
Identify the practical steps you can take to improve your ED&I performance
An Equality Analysis (EA), also known as Equality Impact Assessment, involves analysing the effect, or potential effect, of the way your organisation relates to groups that share protected characteristics, as defined in Equality Act 2010.
While EA is a requirement for public bodies, it can be a highly effective tool in any sector to identify unfair or unlawful barriers to staff and customers and identify practical steps to remove these, and implement best practice best suited to your organisation.
The Equality Academy EA Review will:
- Efficiently carry out a confidential and consistent Equality Analysis (EA)
- Use EA as part of an integrated approach, aligned with your organisation’s vision & values
- Assist public agencies to ensure their of EA documentation is in line with good practice and the Equality Act 2010
GET IN TOUCH
How can we help you?
Get the latest ED&I news
Free advice, with no obligation
An Equality Analysis includes:
- Stakeholder feedback and input
- Review of monitoring data and knowledge
- If you have your own EA (or Equality Impact Assessment) forms, we can make use of these
- As an alternative, we can offer you an easy-to-follow Equality Academy EA template
EDS2 for NHS:
The Equality Academy have extensive experience supporting to NHS bodies to meet the requirements of the Equality Delivery System.
The benefits of Equality Analysis:
For public agencies EA is an indispensable tool to:
- position you to attract and retain diverse talent,
- remove barriers to performance and improve productivity, creativity and workplace morale
- engage the widest possible range of customers
- demonstrate ‘due regard’ in relation to the Public Sector Equality Duty.
You may also be interested in our:
Inclusive Leadership Open Masterclass ED&I Workshops and Training Programme Equality Analysis (Impact Assessment) Review