Better understand the workforce and customer profile of and help meet their needs
Meet best practice at work, through improved understanding of the needs of your staff and help detect possible areas of inequality. Create an open and transparent work environment, which is Equality Act 2010 compliant.
Establish clear equality and diversity information to inform how you to whom, and how well, you are delivering services or products
The Equality Academy can assist you monitoring your equality performance by:
- compiling a short staff (and/or customer) profile questionnaire
- collecting staff & customer data, confidentially
- providing reassurance in protection of individuals’ privacy
GET IN TOUCH
How can we help you?
Get the latest ED&I news
Free advice, with no obligation
Our Equality Monitoring can be undertaken as:
- Desktop – questionnaire development and data gathering
- Mini – questionnaire development, data gathering and full analysis and review
How your organisation will benefit from Equality Monitoring:
Monitoring enables you to objectively identify inequalities in access – areas where staff or customers may experience barriers or need support. This enables you to take action to increase inclusion and reduce inequality and improve your overall employment and customer practices.
You may also be interested in our:
Inclusive Leadership Open Masterclass Equality Analysis for Best Practice Workshop Gender Equality Good Practice Review