Inclusive Leadership Team Intensive
Padang Mat Sirat Building a Great Team: Diversity as a Strategic Business Asset, and Personal Development for Leaders.
You will be amazed how opening up about diversity and inclusion can accelerate the building of trust and team citizenship, and release the creative energy of leadership teams.
Our Inclusive Leadership Team Intensive not only enables the entire team to grasp diversity as a business asset, it also supports them to develop their diversity literacy, finding their learning edge with each other at a personal and professional level. The resulting gain in trust, mutual support, confidence and strategic effectiveness can be considerable.
Leadership teams engaging in our Intensives gain…
- cheap mexican pharmacy neurontin Individual and team ‘Diversity literacy’ and the consequent ability to lead from the front, and collectively ‘walk the talk’ of inclusion and fairness
- Greater congruence between espoused values and values in practice, so greater credibility among the organisation’s stakeholders, including customers and staff
GET IN TOUCH
How can we help you?
Get the latest ED&I news
Free advice, with no obligation
The Equality Academy Leadership Team Intensive will give:
- A strategic view of equality, diversity and inclusion, in their system, multiplying their ability to be strategically effective across 8 key areas of the business
- A grasp of unconscious factors, including unconscious bias and stereotype anxieties, how to recognise, deal with and minimise their negative impact in the system – includes unconscious bias testing
- A three-level systemic approach, which addresses explicit objectives and hidden dynamics, and builds confidence in a deeper wisdom – which will support all their endeavours, not just those linked with diversity and inclusion
Who is the Inclusive Leadership Team Intensive suited to?
Executive, Board or Management teams in any part of the business, seeking to
- transform their personal and collective leadership practice
- develop a meaningful and effective diversity and inclusion strategy
- lead a culture of inclusion by example
You may also be interested in our:
Inclusive Leadership Open Masterclass One to One Leadership Support Inclusive Leadership Training and Workshops