Inclusive Leadership – Team Intensive
Diversity Trumps Ability: now walk the walk of Inclusive Leadership
Inclusive Leadership is all about establishing the conditions under which diverse backgrounds, styles, qualities and experience can combine together for excellent business performance
This is a bespoke programme developed for your business; we work closely with you to develop agreed objectives and to ensure that the course is tailored to the needs of your team and your business.
On the course, your executive or management team works together to create a culture that turns diversity from a ‘problem’ to be ‘managed’ into an asset to be mined.
Duration: 2-5 day residential
Location: Dependent upon requirements
Fees: Bespoke package, subject to duration and venue/residential facilities (can be arranged by client or The Equality Academy)
10% discount if your business has already sent a delegate on our Open Residential Masterclass
Course outcomes include:
- Leadership styles and team culture which rely more upon inclusive practices that bring out the best in people, however diverse
- Greater mutual trust and openness, leading to more effective working
- Better understanding of diversity as a strategic resource, and how it may be harnessed
- The potential for a ‘quantum leap’ in individual and team performance by developing the unique qualities of individuals.
- During the Intensive your team will work in-depth on the 5 behavioural and 2 foundational competency sets which support inclusive leadership.
This bespoke programme is suited to:
- Executive or management teams seeking to step up to the next level of their individual and collective effectiveness and productivity.
- Each course provides a unique development opportunity for teams in need of transformation or renewal, and those wishing to achieve excellent business performance.
Why develop leadership teams to promote inclusion in your business?
You may also be interested in:
Inclusive leadership taster courseIntroduction to Inclusive LeadershipInclusive Leadership Open Masterclass