Independent Workplace Investigations
There may be times that using a skilled, experienced external investigator can save you time, stress and money.
When handling a grievance, complaint or allegation, particularly where discrimination may be involved and in sensitive cases of harassment or bullying many organisations value the use specialist independent investigators.
HOW WE CAN HELP
Each Independent workplace investigation is unique to the circumstances, organisation and individuals involved.
Call us now to find out how we can help
Now or in the future
We offer significant discounts to non-profits and smaller public and community organisations.
How we help?
- We specialise in Independent Workplace Investigations involving protected characteristics
- Investigations cover the full range of grievance and disciplinary issues, including bullying and harassment
- Our specialist investigators, led by Director, Razia Aziz, offer a methodical approach to grievance or disciplinary complaints
- Each investigation is documented in a comprehensive report with carefully reasoned findings and recommendations for further action (if required)
Why use an independent investigator:
- Offers an impartial approach to complaints based on evidence, facts and clear legal & policy definitions
- Definite advantages to coming in fresh to a complaint, without prior knowledge of individuals involved
- The independence of the investigator is often welcomed by the parties to a complaint
- Complainants can sometimes feel that an internal investigation will not be impartial
- Use of specialist investigators with expertise and knowledge in diversity and equality and in depth understanding of protected characteristics
- Our specialist investigators have considerable experience of organisational consulting and recognised qualifications, such as Qualified Workplace Investigator (ILM endorsed)
- They have an excellent grasp of equality issues, legislation, policy and implementation through having specialised in questions of diversity and equality over a period of decades.
You may also be interested in:
Equality AnalysisMentoring ProgrammesEquality Audits