Training, Workshops & Coaching
Lead on Diversity as a Strategic Business Asset: meet the personal and professional challenge of Inclusion
Embed ED&I Culture throughout your organisation and reap the ‘Diversity Dividend’
Lead your business through a time of uncertainty: use Diversity & Inclusion as a positive tool to help navigate change & restructure
Our Inclusive Leadership and ED&I learning programmes promote best thinking and practice in businesses that want to ‘walk their talk’:
- who know that ‘values’ and ‘value’ can be two sides of the same coin
- who understand that caring about profit (or costs) does not need to stop you caring about people – quite the opposite.
We offer an integrated approach to learning, with consideration of different learning styles, to:
- deliver real business benefits, increased engagement and performance
- bring a new light of consciousness and a holistic approach to leadership in your organisation
- offer personal and professional development in areas of promoting & managing diversity and inclusion
The Equality Academy offers training, workshops and 1-2-1 coaching to suit people at all levels in the workplace: executives, managers and non-managerial staff. We can help your business move from a ‘compliance’, risk-focused, approach to diversity, through increased awareness and understanding of the strategic business case, to positive promotion of an inclusive & innovative workplace culture.
Our training and workshops take a proactive approach to learning, our face to face delivery is accompanied by close liaison and review to ensure that inputs meet agreed objectives. They are offered in a range of formats:
- Taster session: enables everyone across your organisation to understand what is expected of them
- Introductory workshop: for everyone in your workplace, to help you better promote diversity & inclusion throughout your organisation
- Team Intensive workshop: helps teams seeking to work together to increase their individual and collective effectiveness
- Executive workshop: for leaders and leadership teams who wish establish the conditions under which diversity of backgrounds styles, qualities and experience combine together for excellent business performance
- NB: Most of our Workshops can be brought to life with live Replay Theatre using professional actors: a creative and highly effective use of life-like scenarios to build participants’ skills in dealing with challenging situations – available across a range of learning topics. Find out more.
Our coach and confidante service can be transformational for individuals and teams leading on key issues:
- Coaching: for individual and teams of executives, managers and key staff covering a wide range of areas and structured to best suit your needs and helps you find your own way of leadership.
- Confidante: less structured, and more on an ‘as needed’ basis, we can be there as a sounding board for busy leaders requiring a ‘critical friend’ with whom to ‘think aloud’ as events unfold. Find out more
For a price quote, please email Razia & Jess at email@example.com.
In keeping with our commitment to equality of access, subsidies of up to 30% are available for small, unfunded, community and not-for-profit organisations.