Inclusive Leadership – Open Masterclass
Leading on Diversity as a Strategic Business Asset: Inclusion today is a personal and professional challenge to leaders.
Our Inclusive Leadership Masterclass is for those who want a fresh approach to equality, diversity & inclusion – one that benefits their business and the individuals in it.
It provides the framework for development of personal leadership competencies; a strategic view of Equality, Diversity and Inclusion and how to promote them within your business.
Leaders on our Inclusive Leadership Masterclass will gain…
- ‘Diversity literacy’ as personal and professional development
- A strategic view of equality, diversity and inclusion, and how to promote them in the organisation
- A three-level systemic approach, which addresses explicit objectives and hidden dynamics, and builds confidence in a deeper wisdom
- Greater congruence between personal and organisational values
- Progress across 8 inclusive leadership competency sets, and 8 areas for strategic action, based upon up-to-date international business research
- An understanding of how to manage unconscious factors, including taking unconscious bias tests as part of the course.
Participation in this ILM approved course with The Equality Academy includes:
- ILM approved certification, upon successful completion one of the approved courses (subject to an administrative fee)
- 1 year’s membership of the ILM, as a learner, which gives access to a wealth of L&D resources for managers and leaders (usually worth £70).
Date: 17 & 18 May 2018
Venue: Highgate House, Northampton
Fees: Corporate rate £1195 Self-financing £595.
Fees include: full board on the 2-day residential + 1/2 day follow up (date and venue – tba). Please see ‘About our Inclusive Leadership Masterclass’ for more details.
Limited bursaries available – 10% discount applies for bookings made by 22nd December 2017
About our Inclusive Leadership Masterclass:
The master class starts with a 2 day residential, at Highgate House, Northampton with a combination of shared learning from Razia and Jess and interactive guided exercises. It includes 3 Implicitly® bias tests with 1-2-1 de-brief of test results.
Following on from the 2 day residential, there will be a further 1/2 day follow up, to review learnings and outcomes. This follow up is for the whole group, at a date and venue to be arranged with the everyone during the residential, if possible.
Comments from participants on previous Masterclass
The Facilitators: “I was touched by way you present your work” ~ “…they caught me below my intellectual mind. They made me come alive” ~ “There is a quiet power of conviction and awareness behind what you are offering, this is the real gift.”
The Exercises: “revelatory”, “powerful and moving”; “enlightening”. “The challenge [of the exercises] both internally and externally was one of the most powerful parts of the course”.
The Achievements: “…reflecting on my role in diversity and plans to embed it in the way I lead personally and run our people strategy”; “…an action plan to follow through upon return to the workplace as it commits you to doing something about it!”; “…developing understanding of what makes an inclusive leader”.
Who is the Inclusive Leadership Masterclass suited to?
- Executive, Board or Management team members seeking to develop their personal leadership style
- Executive & Senior Managers with responsibility for Diversity & Inclusion in their role
- Specialist Diversity & Inclusion Managers/Officers, HR managers and external consultants
- And for Health sector board members, leaders and managers seeking to achieve EDS2 Leadership Goals
You may also be interested in our:
Inclusive Leadership Team Intensive One to One Leadership SupportTraining with Theatre Workshops