Inclusive Leadership – Open Masterclass
Leading on Diversity as a Strategic Business Asset: Inclusion today is a personal and professional challenge to leaders.
Our Inclusive Leadership Masterclass is for those who want a fresh approach to equality, diversity & inclusion – one that benefits their business and the individuals in it.
It provides the framework for development of personal leadership competencies; a strategic view of Equality, Diversity and Inclusion and how to promote them within your business.
Leaders on our Inclusive Leadership Masterclass will gain…
- ‘Diversity literacy’ as personal and professional development
- A strategic view of equality, diversity and inclusion, and how to promote them in the organisation
- A three-level systemic approach, which addresses explicit objectives and hidden dynamics, and builds confidence in a deeper wisdom
- Greater congruence between personal and organisational values
- Progress across 8 inclusive leadership competency sets, and 8 areas for strategic action, based upon up-to-date international business research
- An understanding of how to manage unconscious factors, including taking unconscious bias tests as part of the course
Date: Next course dates to be confirmed
Fees: TBC – for two days inclusive of full board
Advance booking discounts available – register your interest to be the first to hear about our next course dates
Comments from participants on previous Masterclass
The Facilitators: “I was touched by way you present your work” ~ “…they caught me below my intellectual mind. They made me come alive” ~ “There is a quiet power of conviction and awareness behind what you are offering, this is the real gift.”
The Exercises: “revelatory”, “powerful and moving”; “enlightening”. “The challenge [of the exercises] both internally and externally was one of the most powerful parts of the course”.
The Achievements: “…reflecting on my role in diversity and plans to embed it in the way I lead personally and run our people strategy”; “…an action plan to follow through upon return to the workplace as it commits you to doing something about it!”; “…developing understanding of what makes an inclusive leader”.
Who is the Inclusive Leadership Masterclass suited to?
- Executive, Board or Management team members seeking to develop their personal leadership style
- Executive & Senior Managers with responsibility for Diversity & Inclusion in their role
- Specialist Diversity & Inclusion Managers/Officers, HR managers and external consultants
- And for Health sector board members, leaders and managers seeking to achieve EDS2 Leadership Goals
Contact us to register your interest now
You may also be interested in our:
Inclusive Leadership Team Intensive One to One Leadership SupportTraining with Theatre Workshops