Train the Diversity Trainer Certificates
Our training offers certified training organised into four levels appropriate to the needs of any particular group and in the context of its business area. These in-house workshops are designed to blend deepening awareness of diversity issues and developing greater facilitation skills.
The workshops are tailored design for in-house trainers, those with training experience who are HR personnel, diversity & equality officers, and managers who are diversity champions or with direct responsibility for diversity & equality.
Subtitle: Learning the dance – training for next step diversity
To train to deliver next step diversity we offer on each level
- To give a framework of “deep equality” as a reliable perspective from which to build inclusive training practice on inclusion, diversity and a range of related topics
- To develop participants’ skills of observation, reflection and articulation around both group process and issues of inclusion/exclusion & diversity
- To develop participants’ ability to manage group process and diversity dynamics authoritatively
- To engage participants at an intellectual, emotional, experiential and transpersonal level, enabling them to develop their distinctive approach or balance between these aspects of the work of a trainer
- To offer models and concepts to support their work in the training room
- To give trainers a space to reflect upon their own, and others’ practice as trainers, provide feedback on self and other, and become more of what they aspire to be
- For trainers to have sufficient resources, plans and ideas to design and deliver their own training and to continue their learning beyond the training room.
These programmes are delivered with a low facilitator to participant ratio to ensure full personal support in class time. The programmes are each split (e.g. 3+2 days) for additional work to be completed as part of a brief project in applying the learning very practically at each stage and deepening the learning process.
We offer free facilitators guides at each level and access to our material (subject to copyright conditions). There is an opportunity through the programmes to practice and enhance your skills in a safe and constructive learning environment. At each level we additionally offer supervision and personalised support with the opportunity for one-to-one or team coaching to support you in delivering your own in-house programmes.