Workplace Issue Resolution
When things go awry at work, timely intervention can nip the issue in the bud and prevent problems further down the road. You need a safe pair of hands…
We’re experienced and independent: we bring a fresh view which can help better resolve workplace conflict.
We are here to guide you to reach a fair assessment, urge positive behaviour and mend relationships
- Independent Workplace Investigations
- Challenging Inappropriate Behaviour
- Working with relationship and team dynamics on diversity or bullying/harassment issues
- Managing and resolving team conflict
GET IN TOUCH
How can we help you?
Get the latest ED&I news
Free advice, with no obligation
We offer ILM endorsed Qualified Workplace Investigation, plus a range of related services to help resolve workplace issues, mend relationships and restore team goodwill, including:
- Independent handling of complaints – avoid tying up busy HR staff in lengthy processes
- Impartial & methodical: based on evidence, facts and clear legal & policy definitions
- Special expertise in equality & diversity, and bullying & harassment-related complaints
- Relationship facilitation, mediation and conflict resolution
- Proactive handling of issues with support to avoid future conflict
- Full documentation in a comprehensive report, with carefully reasoned findings and, if required, recommendations for future action
Independence engenders greater confidence in the parties to complaint. You save time, stress and money.
Difficulties in workplace relationships, particularly those involving allegations of discrimination, bullying and harassment, can erode morale and performance. Our skilled coaches and facilitators can work 1-2-1 or with a team to safely surface the thorny issues and encourage collaboration to find resolution in everyone’s interest.
- Minimise the escalation of issues
- Reduce fallout from conflict
- Build morale and team citizenship