Promote and support a mentoring culture: challenge each person to be the best they can be.
The Equality Academy Mentoring Programme is developed the coaching and mentoring relationship to seed, grow and support such relationships for the benefit of your business, coachee and coach / mentee and mentor.
We work closely with you to tailor and align the Programme to your business strategy, organisational priorities and company development goals.
- Increased enthusiasm, energy, effectiveness and productivity throughout your organization.
- Wider benefits – to morale, commitment and ‘business citizenship’ follow
- Enhancing the performance of teams, departments and the organisation as a whole
Duration: 15-18 months
Fees: As a bespoke programme, developed to meet your unique requirements, we will provide full proposal including costs following initial consultation with you
We offer significant discounts to non-profits and smaller public and community organisations.
The Equality Academy coaching or mentoring programme, is a comprehensive package of support which includes:
- Designing, organising and setting up the Programme
- Delivering coach / mentor training and coachee / mentee induction
- Guidance in matching processes
- Supervision for mentors / coaches
- Trouble shooting issues arising during the programme
- Building internal capacity for your own personnel to deliver future roll-outs of the programme themselves within a reasonable timescale
This in house programme aims to:
- Identify and develop talent
- Enhance performance management
- Prepare people for, and support them in, leadership roles
- Develop understanding and making the most of diversity – and addressing barriers to diversity
- Support learning & development programmes
- Transform working relationships and organisational culture
Further support and additional service in addition to set up and supervision of a programme:
- Supervision of mentors, ongoing
- Roll out to new members
- Evaluation of the programme
- Training of staff to enable the programme to be run from within your organisation
- Internal staff shadowing
Contact us to discuss how a coaching or mentoring programme can help meet your business priorities
How we have helped – Testimonials
‘Inspired! Exploring ‘where do we want to go to’ to achieve, to be authentic and to transform’
“It came to me the increasing understanding that it’s not just work skills but the life skills I bring to work and to reflect more deeply and about what I want from my work to move onwards.”